OutdoorHub.com, “The Outdoor Information Engine”, is an industry-leading content platform that syndicates news, interviews, opinion articles, reviews, and entertaining stories to more than 12 million readers across a large and growing eco-system of outdoor enthusiast and partner websites.
Local. National. Outdoors. Powered by You!
At OutdoorHub.com, we are always on the lookout for the next great story. Every day we publish and distribute the very best local and national outdoor stories through massive email communications, social media channels, mobile apps, and over 400 outdoor-related websites.
Of course, behind every great story is a great reporter, so we’re on the lookout for individuals who are passionate subject matter experts on the following topics:
Join Us and Receive the Following Benefits:
- Influence – Be a top industry reporter influencing millions of consumers and outdoor industry professionals.
- Exposure – Build a fan following with every article you publish, and engage your followers.
- Opportunities – Would you enjoy interviewing businesses, organizations, or celebrities?
- Compensation – Top contributors who demonstrate consistent quality are considered for monetary compensation.
- Assistance and Support – Our team is based near Detroit, MI and in other locations throughout the U.S., and is available to answer your questions and offer technical assistance when you need it.
- Editorial Guidance – Our editors will help guide you through the entire publishing process. We also offer extensive style guides and other documentation to help get you started, and publish writing prompts to ensure that you’re reaching your target audience at the right time.
- Events – Want to cover local and national events? We’ll help you secure credentials on a case-by-case basis.
Are You Qualified?
We’re not looking for just anyone. To be considered as a Field Reporter you must meet the following qualifications:
- You are passionately involved in an outdoor niche where you’re always up-to-date on the hottest news, debates, events and general topics.
- You’re credible and knowledgeable in your chosen subject.
- You’re willing to write 5-10 articles each month.
- You pay close attention to details and strive for proper spelling, grammar and punctuation
- You perform the necessary research needed to create an accurate and fair story.
- You adhere to journalism ethics and standards.
- You have strong interview skills, or you’re not afraid to contact sources to capture a great story.