Trusted Review™ Scorecard
Average Score: 4.8 out of 5.0
Each product or service is rated on Quality, Reliability, Price/Value, and Referability. Each area has an individual score, and creates an overall Trusted Review™.
One of the best things about working for Outdoor Hub thus far has been that I had the opportunity to attend the BRP Ultimate Playground Media Day – which means I got to partake in demo rides of the sweetest new products on the BRP line (Bombardier Recreational Products). We rode on Sea-Doo powerboats and personal water crafts, then Can-Am ATVs and other off- and on-road vehicles.
The Sea-Doo 210 Challenger boat was the first ride of the day. To avoid the water that splashed in the front two seats, I sat behind the windshield next to the driver. The pull-out block that is attached to his chair was lifted so that he got nearly a bird’s-eye-view of what’s going on in the water ahead. Myself and three other riders sat comfortably and enjoyed the ride, despite the choppy waters.
- Cruise control and ECO mode
- 1.5 supercharged high output Rotax 4-TEC engine
- Swim platform accessible inside and outside boat
- Satellite-ready stereo with USB and MP3 ports
- iTC (Intelligent Throttle Center)
- Reboarding ladder – stern
- Walk-through – bow and stern
- Fuel consumption meter
- Underseat storage with hinged cushion
- Ski pylon