California-based sunglass brand, Kaenon Polarized, is pleased to announce the upcoming release of its limited edition Winter Frost collection—featuring five of the brand’s most popular sunglass styles.
The limited-run collection features performance and active lifestyle designs for both men and women, treated with a unique frosted-crystal frame finish to offer an icy-cool winter look; and at the heart of every Kaenon Polarized sunglass is its proprietary SR-91® lens material, which is the industry’s first and only uncompromising lens to offer shatter resistance from high mass impact, extreme lightweight and unparalleled visual clarity and detail definition. When fabricated and combined with Kaenon’s purpose-built lens tints and varying light transmission levels, the result is an unsurpassed level of protection, performance and vision.
Each style is offered with Kaenon’s darkest G12 lens with the company’s unique black mirror lens treatment that provides an added layer of performance and protection with subtle reflective aesthetics. The G12 polarized lens features a 12 percent light-transmission level in a neutral grey polarized lens tint for a superior visual experience with enhanced eye comfort for any outdoor activity or leisure-time use when the sun’s irritating glare is most harsh.
The collection is comprised of the following men’s, women’s and unisex sunglasses styles:
- Pintail an active lifestyle frame design suited best for medium to larger male head shapes, emphasizes fit and function with its 8-base wrapped design. From the sculpted face to the tapered temple tips, Pintail offers street appeal and performance functionality in all-around everyday design.
- For the fashionable woman seeking comfort and performance, Shilo offers a smooth, sexy design that performs as well as it looks.
- The result of innovative materials and a “function-first” focus, Hard Kore is the ultimate performance sunglass. Kaenon’s most popular Kore Performance design is lightweight, incredibly durable and intuitively integrates with the natural form of the wearer’s head shape while accommodating a broad and diverse group of facial features and sizes. Protection, performance and vision are at the forefront of Hard Kore.
- Burnet represents the fusion where inspired design and engineered performance meet in an ideal frame style for both men and women, ideally suited to smaller and medium cranial features. The result is pure Kaenon—an active lifestyle frame where subtle styling captures attention and functional performance surpasses all expectations. It’s no surprise that Burnet continues to be Kaenon’s most popular style.
- Clarke is Kaenon’s modernized classic that has quickly become one of the brand’s most popular new unisex styles. An easy fit for a broad range of male and female face shapes, this lightly wrapped 6-base frame puts simplicity on a pedestal with its retro-inspired styling in a comfortable and easy-to-wear classic design.
Launching concurrent to the start of winter sports and holiday season, each style in the Frost collection makes an ideal holiday gift for anyone who enjoys an active lifestyle and values quality sun protection. Each of the five Frost sunglass styles are offered in prescription featuring SR-91 polarized Rx lenses in both single vision and digitally surfaced progressive.
Kaenon’s Frost collection will be sold while supplies last through select authorized retailers beginning October 15 and at Kaenon.com on November 1. To find a retailer near you or to see more of Kaenon’s high-performance eyewear, visit www.kaenon.com.
Rosie Cosio at 949-733-8679 x 105 or email email@example.com
Image courtesy Kaenon Polarized