SylvanSport has announced that they will host Outdoor Industry Association’s (OIA) Rendezvous 2014 Pre- and Post-Excursions, on October 6 & 10, 2014. Rendezvous is the outdoor industry’s premier leadership event and, for 2014, will be hosted at the historic Omni Grove Park Inn on October 7-9. SylvanSport will kick off and close the event with opportunities for attendees, from all over the country, to experience some of the best outdoor activities that western NC has to offer.
OIA is the leading trade association for the outdoor industry, serving over 4,000 manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, sales reps, and retailers in the active outdoor lifestyle. The annual Rendezvous brings together outdoor industry leaders to connect and to learn about trends, innovations, & strategies.
SylvanSport is proud to showcase its hometown of Brevard, NC, which sits at the doorstep of Pisgah National Forest. SylvanSport has assembled the top outdoor guides in the area to offer Rendezvous attendees some of the best cycling, hiking, fishing, and rock climbing in the country.
• Mountain Biking with The Bike Farm in Pisgah National Forest or DuPont State Forest.
• Road Biking with Carmichael Training Systems through one of the most beautiful mountain valleys in the eastern United States.
• Fly Fishing with Davidson River Outfitters in the best trout waters in the eastern United States.
• Hiking with MotionMap along 6,000’ peaks with 360deg views of the southern Appalachian Highlands.
• Rock Climbing with Fox Mountain Guides on Looking Glass Rock.
Organic lunch, snacks, and drinks will be provided by Wild Indigo Catering for each activity and afterwards, the groups will reconvene at SylvanSport for beverages hosted by Oskar Blues Brewery.
Logo courtesy SylvanSport