Balega International, a leading performance sock brand, announces the launch of the new Enduro V-Tech Quarter sock. The Enduro V-tech Quarter revolutionizes Balega’s signature ‘Enduro’ line and will be available on July 1st, 2014 at all Balega retailers and online at www.Balega.com.
The need for this addition to the popular Enduro collection stemmed from the runner’s response and feedback around Balega’s popular Enduro Quarter 2 sock. Now with enhanced compression brands and a sensitive rib top, this sock is the perfect combination of softness and support.
“The new Enduro is unique due to its elastic technology,” states Tanya Pictor, VP of Sales and Marketing for Balega. “No longer do we use one single strength elastic in our socks, but we create variable compression zones across the foot for the ultimate performance and comfort.”
The Enduro V-Tech Quarter is designed with the following Balega features and technologies:
- New non-constricting compression bands for a structured fit
- Hand-linked seamless toe for seamfree comfort and blister prevention
- Mesh construction for ventilation and moisture control
- V-Tech Arch Support System for ideal midfoot stability
- Extra-deep heel pocket
- Medium volume construction
- Cushioning for impact resistance
- Drynamix Moisture Management proprietary yarns made in the USA
With an MSRP at $12, the new Enduro Quarter brings high quality fabric and making this sock perfect for the everyday runner. Experience performance on a different level with Balega’s Enduro V-Tech Quarter.
Image courtesy Balega