Firm to Award Pro Bono Executive Search to Non-Profit in Need of Leadership
Notogroup Executive Search, a specialized executive search with clients nationwide, announces the kick-off its 2014 “Search for Social Good.” As part of the firm’s commitment to social responsibility and community investment, Notogroup is accepting applications from non-profit organizations that have a current or pending executive level opening for the pro bono search opportunity.
“As a certified B Corporation, the team at Notogroup sets a vision for the ‘change we seek’ and works to hold ourselves accountable to achieving that change,” explains Roy Notowitz, Managing Director of Notogroup. “As part of that vision, we are committed to giving back to our communities and using our extensive executive search expertise and network to support a worthy non-profit organization through our ‘Search for Social Good’ program.”
Non-profits can submit an application to request consideration for the “Search for Social Good” pro bono search award at notogroup.com/search-social-good/. Notogroup’s “Search for Social Good” will accept applications from non-profits nationwide.
Ideal applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Currently open or soon to be vacated position at Executive Director / CEO level
- Minimum operating budget of $2.0M annually
- Proven service model and track record of successful outcomes
- Local or national search with relocation budget available
- Engaged Board of Directors with dedicated search committee chair and selection team
- Allow use of the organization name, logo and search details in Notogroup marketing materials and website.
Anyone can also visit notogroup.com/search-social-good/ to recommend a non-profit for the “Search for Social Good.” The application will be available from June 11 through June 25, and the selected organization will be notified by July 7.
Logo courtesy Notogroup