The Wilderness Systems name is synonymous with outstanding performance, design innovation, and high quality construction, and the all-new Focus builds upon the brand’s long-standing reputation to redefine performance touring.
Available at retailers in all sizes this fall, the Focus delivers high performance versatility, blending the stability and predictability of the Tsunami with the speed and efficiency of the Tempest. Designed for “assertive” intermediate level paddlers looking to take their paddling skills—and their touring adventures—to the next level.
With unparalleled tracking and speed, the Focus is ideal for day touring or short overnight trips, and is also an excellent choice for paddlers looking for a fitness training option. Its ability to handle multiple water types from still lakes to choppy seas also makes the Focus an excellent choice for paddlers looking to explore different waterways.
Featuring an easily accessible front hatch and a smaller stern hatch, the Focus has ample storage space for dry bags and extra gear. Adjustable, padded thigh braces and hip pads, and a Phase 3® AirPro XP seating system and backband make the Focus comfortable for longer paddling excursions. A molded rudder pin insert makes it easy to install a BTS rudder for tracking, and performance inspired stern and bow shapes result in a longer water line for improved speed and glide.
The Focus is sleek, modern and available at retailers in 3 perfectly proportioned sizes starting September 1, 2013.
Features & Benefits:
- 6” Mold-In day hatch provides 125 cubic inches (2 liters) of easily accessible storage in front of the paddler
- Phase 3 AirPro XP seating system with backband (the backband can be replaced with an aftermarket Harmony Phase 3 AirPro seat Back Kit)
- Adjustable padded thigh braces and hip pads
- Molded rudder pin insert for ease in installation of the BTS rudder
- Performance inspired bow and stern shapes resulting in longer water line for improved speed and glide
- Shallow-V hull with rounded chine lends to the versatility of the hull in multiple water types.
- Available in 5 colors
|Focus 145||Focus 150||Focus 155|
|Cockpit Size||19.5″x 35″||19.5″x 35″||20.5″ x 36″|
|Capacity||275 lbs.||325 lbs.||350 lbs.|
|Weight||48 lbs.||50 lbs.||52 lbs.|
$1419 standard $1,639 with Rudder
Logo courtesy Wilderness Systems