There’s no denying the rapid-fire evolution of Balega, the leader in running and outdoor socks. Since its inception, the Balega line has grown to include a runner’s dream cache of high-quality socks. The expansive and varied line includes a sock for each season, allowing year-round protection and comfort.
Deep summer, and the sun’s beating down with the final mile ahead. Temperatures hover around 90 degrees in the shade; factor in oven-hot asphalt and you’ve got yourself a heck of a hot day. Guess what remains cool and dry? Your feet, in Balega’s Hidden Dry performance running sock. Ah, ventilation and microfiber working together in perfect harmony to beat the heat.
- Enhanced elastic grip construction in both arch and ankle provides ultimate support
- Extra soft, extra durable microfiber arch band and ventilation panels
- Unique Y heel construction for ultimate fit and the trademark Balega seamless toe
- Lightweight and durable
- Available in White, Black, Candy Pink (women’s). MSRP $12.
There’s a crisp, cool feeling in the air as summer turns to fall. Chilly mornings give way to temperate days and crisp, cool nights. Balega’s Performance Ultralight socks take you through the day in comfort with an ultrasoft, ultradurable blend of Mohair and Merino. Acting as climate control for your feet, these natural fibers give your feet warmth when you need it, remaining cool and dry when you don’t. Now that’s what we call a match made in sock heaven.
- Reinforced cushioned heel and toe for comfort and durability
- Broad elastic arch support in both the arch and ankle work with heel tabs to keep socks in place
- Sculptured mesh ventilation panels
- Trademark Balega hand-linked seamless toe
- Left/right construction method ensures perfect fit
- Unique triple Y heel pocket ergonomically forms to the foot’s shape for ultimate fit and comfort
- Available in Men’s Grey/Pistache, Black/Orange, Grey/Royal; Women’s Grey/Lime, Grey/Sky, Grey/Pink. MSRP $12.
The ice, snow, and freezing rain of winter stand in the way of your next run. But you’re a honey badger – you don’t care. Mother Nature’s most brutal offerings don’t stand a chance against Balega’s Merino Enduro sock. The Enduro is the original Balega performance sock; and while the evolutionary inclusion of merino has created a sock that provides warmth and soft comfort, the Enduro’s design fundamentals remain: cushioned yet ventilated, with Balega’s signature hand-linked seams for durability.
- Hand linked toe closure
- Extra deep heel pocket
- Signature sensitive rib top for ultimate comfort and no restriction marks
- Mesh construction for ventilation
- Cushioning for impact resistance
- Medium volume construction
- Available in Charcoal, Denim, Red, Periwinkle; crew (MSRP $12) and quarter (MSRP $14).
Winter melts away and spring has sprung. Running season arrives in full force, and you take advantage of it every chance you get. Balega’s Hidden Comfort socks keep you going with Balega’s signature seam-free design and medium-weight construction.
- New, improved elastane throughout for a structured hold and second-skin fit
- Hand-linked seamless toe for seam-free comfort
- Mesh ventilation panels keep feet cool and dry
- High tab heel ensures socks stay in place
- Extra-deep heel pocket
- Plush undersole cushioning
- Medium volume construction; not too little, not too much, just right
- Available in White, Charcoal, Black, Zesty Lemon, Candy Floss Pink, Cranberry, Teal, Neon Orange. MSRP $12.
Image courtesy Balega