In the past, discovering and retrieving items underwater were reserved for those fortunate enough to have diving equipment. Aqua-Vu, a pioneer and leader in underwater viewing systems, solves this dilemma with the Aqua-Vu Claw. Now practically anyone can become an underwater treasure hunter without getting wet. The high-resolution video camera finds objects on the bottom, and switch activated claw picks them up. Retrieve lost items including; keys, tools, eye glasses, anchors, fishing rods, props and much more. Harvest shell fish, crab, entertain kids for hours, or hunt for sunken treasure. The claw can be used anywhere: on a boat, off docks,piers, and breakwaters, even through a hole in the ice.
Not to be labeled ‘for entertainment only’, the Aqua-Vu Claw is a valuable tool in various industries and professions such as law enforcement, marine mechanics, electrical power producers, salvage, prospecting, construction, and many more.
- Monitor: LCD HD 7″ 800 x 480 px protected with tempered glass,
- Camera: Sony Hd resolution 480 TVL,
- Lighting: 13 LED
- Cable: 75 feet of Hd marine cable 100kg capacity,
- Lifting capacity: 50lbs
- Motor and camera casing: alloy,
- Claw cage: Steel with electroplate and painted,
- Battery: rechargeable 24 volt 4.5ah,
- Battery charger: included,
- Battery life: upto 8hrs of continous use,
- Molded carrying case: included
Image courtesy Aqua Vu