MANTA – men’s specific, versatile, multi-sport hydration packs
Also available in new women’s specific Mira.
Significantly updated for 2013, Manta includes a new line-up of volumes designed to serve a wider range of hiking related activities. The new BioStretch ventilated harness is cool and comfortable, and the pack features a new, direct zip access hydration sleeve with HydraLock frame.
Key features include the AirScape backpanel, BioStretch harness as well as a full hipbelt to keep the pack stable and transfer the weight effectively. The packs are equipped with a 3L Hydraulics reservoir and Osprey’s new hydration sleeve design with direct access zip for fast loading. Thoughtful details include a LidLock to quickly secure a helmet and a removable, roll-up pouch to keep tools handy and organized.
Available in Tahoe Blue, Radiant Red, Silt Grey:
- Manta 36– $159
- Pounds/Ounces: 2/4 (S/M), 2/6 (M/L)
- Manta 28– $149
- Pounds/Ounces: 2/1 (S/M), 2/3 (M/L)
- Manta 20– $139
- Pounds/Ounces: 2/0 (one size)
RAPTOR – men’s specific, premium hydration pack for mountain biking
Also available in new women’s specific Raven.
Osprey’s premium line of mountain biking hydration packs, the Raptor series, is upgraded for 2013 with the new ventilated BioStretch harness for cool comfort and a new hydration sleeve design with direct access for fast loading. Other notable features include:
- Full hipbelt keeps pack stable and transfers load effectively
- Shoulder strap zip for right-side hose path
- LidLock clip quickly secures helmet
- Stretch mesh front pocket to quickly stash extra gear as well as stretch mesh zippered pockets at waistbelt for secure access
- Removable, roll-up pouch keeps tools handy and organized
Raptor is available in Black, Madcap Red and Screamin’ Green:
- Raptor 14– $129
- Pounds/Ounces: 1/10 (one size)
- Raptor 10– $119
- Pounds/Ounces: 1/6 (one size)
- Raptor 6– $109
- Pounds/Ounces: 1/5 (one size)
VIPER – versatile, light, high-performance packs for cycling/running/hiking.
Also available in women’s specific Verve
The men’s Viper series delivers the outstanding functionality of Osprey’s Hydraulics Reservoir in a versatile, light, high-performance package. Upgrades to the line for 2013 include a front shove-it pocket that increases the range of use for the packs, and fresh vibrant colors and styling.
Notable features include:
- AirScape backpanel with perforated foam for cushioned comfort and ventilation
- Ventilated lightweight and breathable harness
- 20mm webbing hipbelt for stability
- Unique new hydration sleeve design with direct access zip for fast loading
- LidLock clip to quickly secure helmet
- Magnetic sternum buckle for quick access to the reservoir bite valve
Viper is available in Flashpoint Red, Go Green, Gunpowder Grey and Wild Blue.
- Viper 13 – $109
- Pounds/Ounces: 1/3 (one size)
- Viper 9 – $99
- Pounds/Ounces: 1/1 (one size)
- Viper 5 – $89
- Pounds/Ounces: 0/15 (one size)
Images courtesy JAM Media Collective