Atlas Fitness keeps walkers and joggers in shape all winter
Atlas Snow-Shoe Company pioneers a new category in snowshoes with the introduction of the Atlas Fitness, a new way for walkers and joggers to get fit and stay in shape all winter long. This new snowshoe will debut at Outdoor Retailer Winter Market 2013, booth #34101.
The Atlas Fitness snowshoe features a new version of the ergonomic and lightweight Speed V-Frame as seen on the Atlas Speed Series; the benefits of which allow for maximum floatation and reduced deck interference when moving at a quick pace. Ideal for the fitness walker, Atlas’ award-winning Free Rotating Suspension System (FRS) allows for natural articulation of the joints and free and easy stride.
Easy to slip on, the new lightweight Wrapp Cruise binding provides a comfortable, secure hold and fits waterproof running shoes or snow boots. The tempered steel Twin-Trac Toe Crampon and lightweight aluminum heel cleat offer confident footing on slick winter terrain, ensuring a safe step on snow and ice.
The new Atlas Fitness is a fun new fitness solution for those runners and walkers who want to stay fit year round, whether it’s on local trails, snow-covered dirt roads, or anywhere you exercise.
- Wrapp Cruise Binding – features a lightweight design and an adjustable, independent tongue for optimal comfort and ease-of-entry.
- Free-Rotating Susupension (FRS) – absorbs impact and allows for natural articulation of the foot from side to side, and sheds snow off the deck.
- Speed V-Frame – made of durable, lightweight aluminum, ergonomically designed to prevent frame clipping while providing maxium flotation.
- Twin-Trac Toe Crampon – tempered steel crampon and aluminum heel cleat ensure confident footing.
- Nytex Decking – lightweight and flexible, providing the durability inter demands while easily shedding snow.
Weight: 3.18 lbs per pair