The new Nikon MONARCH 5 All Terrain Binocular combines bright, high-resolution optics with legendary ruggedness in a lightweight package designed for all-day toting. Incorporating Nikon’s exclusive Eco-Glass (made without the use of arsenic or lead) for all lens and prism elements, the roof prism Nikon MONARCH 5 features dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coatings for extreme brightness, superior sharpness and incredible low light performance.
The Nikon MONARCH 5’s tough, full rubber armored body is O-ring-sealed and nitrogen-purged for a lifetime of waterproof, fogproof reliability. The Nikon MONARCH 5 is available in 8×42, 10×42 and 12×42 black or Realtree APG models.
The Nikon MONARCH 5 includes the following features:
- Dielectric High-Reflective Multilayer Prism Coating: This technique provides almost the same brightness as that perceived by the naked eye, and clear, high-contrast images that display accurate color reproduction.
- Fully multicoated lenses: Fully multicoated lenses deliver the ultimate in brightness and resolution.
- Lightweight, slim design: Provides excellent ergonomics, strength and ruggedness in a package that is comfortable to carry all day.
- Smooth central focus knob: Fast range of focus for quick viewing.
- Multi-setting click stop eyecups: For a clear comfortable view, with or without eyeglasses.
- Precision aligned optics: For extended viewing on the toughest hunts.
- Waterproof/fogproof: Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed.
Image courtesy Realtree/Nikon