Lieber State Recreation Area will host Gobble-uns Weekend, on Saturday and Sunday, Oct. 20 and 21.
Activities will be held at the campground entrance. In case of rain, some programs may be moved to the hilltop shelter.
Saturday activities are:
- 10 a.m.-noon and 1-4 p.m.: Hayrides, $1 per person, meet at the campground parking lot.
- 10 a.m.: Pumpkin decorating with markers, $1 per pumpkin.
- Noon: Leaf printing T-shirt, bring your own shirt.
- 1 p.m.: Pumpkin rolling contest.
- 2 p.m.: Decorate a trick-or-treat bag.
- 3 p.m.: Halloween craft, one per child.
- 5:30-7 p.m.: Trick-or-treating in the campground.
- 6:30 p.m.: Campsite decorating contest judging.
- 7 p.m.: Winners of campsite decorating announced, with awards.
On Sunday, hayrides will be available from 10 a.m. to noon. Cost is $1 per person, and participants should meet at the campground parking lot.
The standard entrance fee of $5 for in-state vehicles and $7 for out-of-state vehicles will be charged.
Lieber State Recreation Area is at 1317 W. Lieber Road, Suite 1, Cloverdale, IN 46120.
Logo courtesy Indiana Department of Natural Resources