Smaller, lighter, quieter and now easier to maintain, the new and improved Fischer Panda 4200 ECO marine generator will make its debut at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show later this month.
“This AC generator is a perfect fit for those professional and recreational sailors and powerboaters when space is tight, weight is critical and noise is an issue,” said Chad Godwin, Fischer Panda’s US Sales and Marketing Director. “The 4200 ECO, with its new front mounted direct driven raw water pump and forward placement of the electric freshwater pump, has also greatly simplified maintenance.”
With an MSRP of $10,795, the 4200 ECO will be a reliable choice for sailboats 36 to 42 feet and small powerboats in the 30 to 36-foot range, encompassing both pleasure and sportfishing boats.
The Fischer Panda 4200 ECO AC is powered by the reliable, fresh water-cooled, Farymann diesel engine and asynchronous water-cooled generator end.
According to Godwin, testing conducted by the company has shown the Panda 4200 ECO to be on average 30-40% more fuel efficient than a comparative sized gas marine generator.
- Less weight, size and noise
- Extremely quiet ([email protected])
- Direct driven fresh water-cooled Asynchronous Alternator
- New front mounted direct drive raw water pump
- Safety shutdowns for all critical functions
- Self protected against overload
- Ignition protection for gas powered boats
- Comes complete with harnesses, remote control panel, sound enclosure and remote fuel lift pump
- 5 year limited warranty
For more information, specifications and optional accessories go to www.fischerpanda.com or call 800-508-6494.
Image courtesy Fischer Panda Generators