PrimaLoft, the world leader in performance insulations and yarns, announces the launch of a new Facebook contest, Your Greatest Adventure Sweepstakes, which will award one winner a choice of one of three great U.S. adventures and a gear prize pack powered by PrimaLoft.
Individuals can enter to win the sweepstakes by sharing their greatest adventure with a photo and caption on the PrimaLoft Facebook page and campaigning for votes. The contest begins July 26, 2012 and will run through October 10, 2012 when the ten entrants with the most votes will be named contest finalists.
One grand-prize winner, chosen by a special panel of outdoor adventure experts, will select from three incredible adventure travel packages, including:
- Backpacking on the Appalachian Trail (100-Mile Wilderness, ME)
- An ice climbing experience in Ouray, CO
- A ski getaway in Jackson Hole, WY
The judging panel includes:
- Diane Van Deren, The North Face sponsored ultra-runner
- Jason Hairston, KUIU founder and outdoor/hunting blogger
- Sheri and Randy Propster, Backpacker Magazine ‘Get Out More Tour’ ambassadors
- Carl Heilman, renowned photographer and Adirondack outdoorsman
- Mary Anne Potts, Editor, National Geographic Adventure
“At PrimaLoft, we continue to develop fun and unique ways to engage with our brand partners and consumers,” said Eileen Berner, director of sales and marketing, PrimaLoft. “Through the Your Greatest Adventure Sweepstakes, we’re pleased to offer a chance for outdoor enthusiasts to experience exciting travel and adventure opportunities in some incredible U.S. locations.”
The grand prize winner and a guest will receive roundtrip air travel and accommodations to their chosen adventure destination, courtesy of PrimaLoft. In addition, the winner will also receive lift tickets, permits, rentals & guide fees as needed from their chosen prize package. The complete prize package has an estimated value of $2,500. Official contest rules are available at www.primaloft.com.
Logo courtesy of PrimaLoft