Vessel security, monitoring and tracking systems supplier Global Ocean Security Technologies (GOST™ – formerly Paradox Marine) will feature its new, super low light Mini Dome security cameras at the 2012 Palm Beach International Boat Show, March 22-25 (street booth 832).
The GOST Xtreme Mini Dome, designed for extremely harsh environments, is machined out of a solid block of high-grade 316L stainless steel (hand polished to a mirror finish) for exterior and interior use. This camera comes with a 15 year warranty on the housing and three year warranty on the internal low light camera. The New GOST Wood Mini Dome is designed for interior use and manufactured from high-grade aluminum with a wood finish to blend in to the background inside of today’s yachts. The GOST Wood Mini Dome comes with a three year warranty on both the camera and the housing.
“These cameras are a perfect example of our familiar tagline ‘Always Watching – Never Seen™’ and are a great addition to our extensive product line for any size vessel, from tenders to superyachts,” said Jay Keenan, President & CEO of GOST.
GOST Mini Dome cameras come standard with a 3.6mm lens which provides a 90 degree view. They are also available with a 2.45mm wide angle lens which provides a 150 degree view.
- 1/3″ Sony Super HAD Color 3D~DNR
- High resolution 600TV lines color, 700TV lines B/W
- Day & Night capability with high sensitivity
- 0.00019Lux in full color
- Sens-up (x 256)
- 3.6 mm fixed lens (2.45 wide angle also available)
- IP67 rated
- Mirror dome standard on Xtreme, with a clear dome option
- Smoked Dome standard on the Wood, with a clear dome option
- Power DC 12V, 90mA
- Ultimate 3 axis gimbal
- On Screen Display (OSD) controls to adjust camera settings & reverse the image to make it a back up camera for use when docking the vessel with visibility of the aft deck.
For more information about the new GOST Mini Dome cameras and other GOST boat security, monitoring, tracking, video surveillance, acoustic deterrent and cloaking products, visit street booth 832 at the 2012 Palm Beach International Boat Show