Red Lodge, MT– Crazy Creek’s New HEX 2.0 family of chairs is designed with outstanding materials and features for lightweight comfort and durability in camp, at the beach, or on a hike.
Crazy Creek HEX 2.0 Chairs offer numerous features:
- 8mm high-density cored EVA foam is insulating and comfortable without added bulk.
- Outer shell of durable 210D coated custom ripstop nylon protects from wet ground.
- Inner seating surface of water-resistant, breathable 70D coated custom ripstop nylon is durable, easy to keep clean, and totally sealed from sand and dirt.
- Rolls-up to only 4-5” in diameter.
- Reinforced wing connection for long-lasting durability.
- Tight-knit nylon webbing for superior tensile strength.
- Virtually unbreakable carbon-fiber stays.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Available in Original, LongBack and PowerLounger models (ranging in weight from 21 to 29.8 oz.) HEX 2.0 chairs roll-up compactly, with their handy attached strap, for ultra-easy carrying. A built-in hanging loop makes clipping to a pack easy. And, they work great as sleeping pads for ultra-light backpacking too.
Crazy Creek Products is the creator of versatile, portable, comfort seating that is the choice among outdoors and sports enthusiasts. The company offers a complete line of chairs, hammocks, tarps, and other accessories for active pursuits, available at leading specialty and sports and specialty retailers worldwide.