Tubbs Snowshoes, a global leader in snowshoes and snowshoe outreach, has made access to the backcountry easier with the introduction of the updated Tubbs Mountaineer snowshoe with the all-new Pro-Step Frame. The company will debut the new Pro-Step Frame technology at Outdoor Retailer Winter Market 2012, booth #35113.
Tubbs’ innovative new Pro-Step Frame combines a continuous frame bend with longer, lower rise for improved ergonomics and flotation. The lower height of the frame nose packs easily, while the tail bend reduces impact on joints, giving the Mountaineer the comfort and versatility necessary to explore uncharted territory.
Pairing performance and comfort, the new Tubbs Mountaineer also features the ActiveFit binding, ActiveLift™ 19º heel lift, Pro-Step Frame and 8-point Anaconda™ crampon for aggressive traction and durability in steep and deep conditions. Durable, lightweight and comfortable, the updated Mountaineer is an ideal tool for backcountry ascents.
- Pro-Step Frame for improved ergonomics and flotation
- R2 Revolution Response Pivot System for shock-absorbing lateral flex and quick side step responsiveness to maintain natural foot position
- ActiveLift™ 19º Heel Lift to reduce calf fatigue on ascents
- Gender-specific ActiveFit™ Binding for control, support and comfort
- Anaconda™/Python™ Crampon System provides constant contact in all types of terrain
- SoftTec Decking for durable, lightweight flotation