New York Mills, Minn. Oct. 13, 2011 – The legendary fishing boat builders at Lund Boats recently announced the addition of twelve new dealers, expanding its worldwide distribution network.
Among the new Lund Boats dealers are a range of geographically diverse outlets— from western Washington State to Minnesota, northeast Pennsylvania and Massachusetts into Ontario, Quebec and Newfoundland—furthering the famous boat brand’s international reach.
“Lund is proud of its rich dealer base,” says Lund Boats Director of Marketing, Jason Oakes. “The Lund name has always been synonymous with the highest quality craftsmanship, as well as dedicated service that yields lifelong customer loyalty. It’s why demand for Lund continues to grow and expand into new markets both domestically and internationally.”
“Thousands more anglers aspire to own a Lund Boat each year. With the support of our existing top quality dealer base and these new dealerships, we’ll continue to foster Lund’s legendary heritage for another 60 years and more.”
Newly appointed Lund Boat dealerships include:
- 1st Klas Marina – Tafton, Penn.
- American Marine – Dubuque, Iowa
- American Marine – La Crosse, Wis.
- Baduik Equipment – Ft. Francis, Ontario, CAN
- Boaters Choice, Chelmsford, Ontario, CAN
- Central Recreation Supplies – Gander, Newfoundland, CAN
- Dockside Marine Centre – Kelowna, British Columbia, CAN
- Essex Marina LLC – Essex, Mass.
- Honda Recreatifs – Baie-Comeau, Quebec, CAN
- Kitsap Marina – Port Orchard, Wash.
- Little Crow Sports Center – Spicer, Minn.
- Maple City Marine – Chatham, Ontario, CAN