BRAVEN showcases industry-leading selection of rugged outdoor speakers during Outdoor Retailer Summer 2014 and introduces the “BORROW-A-BRAVEN” program during the show. The exclusive “BORROW-A-BRAVEN” program will allow attendees to borrow BRV-1 and BRV-X Bluetooth speakers during the show and enjoy them throughout the week at no cost.
Visitors and exhibitors wishing to put the speakers through hands-on tests or stream their favorite music from their mobile device can visit Booth D452 on Demo Day, Tuesday, August 5th to checkout a speaker or August 6th through 9th at BRAVEN’s booth outside of Pavilion Tent 2. Attendees can borrow a speaker for up to 3 days and will have the option to purchase the speaker at 20% off once returned.
Products showcased during Outdoor Retailer Summer 2014 include:
- BRV-1 – Palm-sized, ultra-rugged IPX7 waterproof Bluetooth speaker blasts your jams and recharges your smartphone wherever you take it
- BRV-X – World’s first IPX7 waterproof Bluetooth speaker featuring indoor-outdoor mode that automatically tunes sound frequency to maximize sound quality and volume in open-air environments and doubles as a 5200mAh power bank for charging mobile devices
- BRV-BANK – World’s first rugged Bluetooth Low Energy equipped power bank with a proprietary app to wirelessly monitor battery levels, locate battery, remotely control and monitor USB ports
- 855s – Shockproof, water-resistant Bluetooth speaker with integrated speakerphone and battery bank ideal for sport, travel and outdoor experiences
Join us for Demo Day or visit us at the show! Details below.
August 5th for Demo Day
- Booth # D452 – Cemetery Point Marina Pineview Reservoir, 1st St. Huntsville, UT 84317
- Outside of Pavilion Tent 2 (Across from the Salt Palace Convention Center)
Image courtesy BRAVEN