BMC Switzerland looks to raise the industry standard for content and customer engagement with a re-launch of their newsletter, now in the form of a digital magazine called Tempo. Comprised of six separate sections, Tempo offers quality information and engaging content to BMC customers, dealers, media and other industry partners, and cycling enthusiasts everywhere. Tempo is offered in five languages: English, German, French, Dutch and Italian.
“We created Tempo for several reasons,” says Matt Heitmann, BMC Switzerland’s Director of Marketing in the USA. “First, to further distinguish the BMC brand. Like our bikes, we wanted to be different and better in connecting with our audience. Second, we wanted engaging content that we hope will appeal to the diversity of BMC owners and the general cycling community, but without sacrificing our principles for a premium experience. Lastly, we wanted to relate BMC’s passion, not just for engineering great bikes, but for experiencing life on and off the bike.”
Tempo’s six sections present articles along the following general themes:
- CultureBlast – Topics of interest related to cycling, Swiss culture, and everything that ties these two together.
- DesignEye – Themes about the brains and manufacturing behind BMC’s high-end bikes.
- EventRadar – Keeps tabs on what’s happening in the bike racing world, and delivers information on events of special interest to the readership.
- TeamSpirit – From road to mountain to triathlon, content covers BMC Switzerland’s sponsored teams and athletes as they train and compete.
- HealthFocus – Topics of interest for a healthy, active lifestyle including themes on food and exercise.
- BMCVoice – Keeps current with recent developments and announcements coming from BMC Switzerland.
To experience Tempo, please visit www.bmctempo.com