Spread the Love! Valentine’s Day is a great time to spend on the slopes with your honey. Renew your vows, stay somewhere luxurious at a discount, or just spend some quality time tearing up the mountains midweek. Here are some of the highlights:
- Mount Snow Resort – Renew vows or even get married at the second annual Cloud Nine Nuptials, a free event where a local justice of the peace conducts a wedding ceremony with couples gathered around a giant heart painted on the snow followed by a reception in the summit lodge.
- Sugarbush Resort – Love birds and singles alike can ski and ride for only $14 on Thursday, February 14th.
- Bromley Mountain Resort – Download your 2-for-1 e-coupon at bromley.com for 2 lift tickets for the price of one on February 14!
- Okemo Mountain Resort – The Running of the Bridemaids returns to Okemo this Valentine’s Day. Recycle that never-to-be-worn-again dress by wearing it on the slopes with other fun-loving skiers and riders…for the fun of it!
- Stratton Mountain Resort – Two Day, One Night package includes two days of skiing and riding, a room for the night and dinner at Bentley’s for two, starting at $199 for a couple.
- Killington Resort – Save big with the two for $99 lift ticket deal February 14. Purchase your tickets online by midnight Wednesday and save on two 1-day adult lift tickets.
- Stowe Mountain Resort – The Stowe Mountain Lodge offers great couples packages perfect for a Valentine getaway. Book the S’more Love package or For Couples package for a luxurious, romantic getaway.
- Smugglers’ Notch Resort – Wednesday chocolate tastings tempt taste buds throughout the season, and is a unique activity for sweethearts to consider during stays over Valentine’s Day (February 12-15, 2013), with package rates that start at $139 per person per night.
- Bolton Valley – Topped with sparkling wine and chocolate covered strawberries, Bolton offers Valentine’s Day packages that include a special dinner in Bailey’s Restaurant.
For a full list of Valentine’s Day fun at Vermont ski resorts and more information on deals and events, visit http://www.skivermont.com/about-us/press-room/press-release/id/491.
Presidents’ Day Holiday Week is abundant with great events and deals at Vermont ski resorts. Live music, torchlight parades, discounted packages and more await you! Some of the highlights include:
- Smugglers’ Notch Resort – Guests can sample Vermont’s delicious specialty foods at a free tasting on February 19 and enjoy family activities at the FamilyFun Magazine Winter Carnival with games, entertainment, giveaways and barbecue on February 21.
- Okemo Mountain Resort – Check out the Huckfest 2013- Big Air Competition on 2/16. Okemo’s Amp Energy Big Air Bag will be the location for this high-flying contest.
- Stratton Mountain Resort – Stratton presents Fire & Ice Week, a festival of fun, games and family activities, Feb. 16-24.
- Mount Snow Resort – Kick things off in high gear, literally, with the Red Bull Frozen Rush on Friday, Feb. 15. Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind event with motorsports legend Ricky Johnson tearing up and down the Main Face of Mount Snow in his Pro4 off-road truck.
- Killington Mountain Resort – With a jam-packed schedule of skiing, snowboarding, tubing and adventure dining at the Ledgewood Yurt, the challenge will be finding the time to rest during President’s Week at Killington.
- Stowe Mountain Resort – Presidents’ Day visitors can save at Stowe during the holiday week with Stowe ByPass which allows skiers & riders to go directly to the lift without waiting in line at a ticket counter and save money with special rates.
- Sugarbush Resort – Enjoy the convenience and ease of staying at Clay Brook with an All-Inclusive Ski, Dine and Stay package, starting at $226 per person, and including lodging, lift tickets, breakfast and dinner.
- Bromley Mountain Resort – President’s week at Bromley kicks off on Saturday the 16th with the annual February Festival fireworks and torchlight parade followed by dancing in the Wild Boar, a silent auction, vacation raffle, and dessert tasting.
- Magic Mountain – The holiday weekend kicks off with an après ski event on Saturday 2/16 with over $2000 in giveaways to support the Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth. Later that night, Magic’s Black Line Tavern (BLT) will be rocking to the sounds of The Break Maids.
For a full list of Presidents’ Day Holiday week events and deals at Vermont ski resorts, visithttp://www.skivermont.com/about-us/press-room/press-release/id/490.
Image courtesy Ski Vermont