Internships are available for students interested in learning about and gaining experience at one of the fastest growing brands in the action sports industry.
Founded in 1996, TGR has produced award winning feature length films, numerous television series for Showtime, NBC, Fox Sports, and Fuel TV. TGR films showcase the world’s top snowboard, ski and surf athletes including Jeremy Jones, Ian Walsh, Sage Cattabriga-Alosa, and Seth Morrison. TGR is a proud member of 1 Percent for the Planet and strongly believes in protecting the environment in which the team works and plays. TetonGravity.com is one of the leading online destinations and communities in the action sports industry.
Interns will assist in management of the online media team with projects, planning, execution and administration. Strong organization and communication skills are required. A passion for action sports and youth culture is a plus.
We have two main intern sessions per year, but also look at additional help over the off seasons:
Summer Internship: runs May – September
Application window: Feb 1st to April 15th
Winter Internship: December to May
Application window: Oct 1st – Nov 15th
Off Season: additional interns accepted on a case by case basis.
INTERNSHIP LEARNING PLAN:
- Create short form videos (15 sec – 5 min) from TGR film content
- Use TGR post production tools for editing, music and creative production
- Learn and work closely with our Production and Online Media team
- Help upload content to website and media partners
- Create best practices for action sport content library and edits
SKILLS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High School Degree required. Applicants should be in college or have a college degree
TIME REQUIREMENTS AND OTHER DETAILS:
- Hours: 30 per week minimum (Flexible depending on employment situation)
- Duration: 3 months
- Please not these are non-pyaing internships. Candidates should thoroughly review our web site before applying.
Location: Position will be based in TGR’s headquarters at the base of the Teton Mountains in Wilson, WY.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please put Post Production Internship in the subject field.